Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Oh shoot! I missed Monday Madness! Let's just roll the calendar back a couple of days.

Monday already? Maybe it's true what 'they' say; "The older you get, the faster time seems to go by." (nothing to do with this week's questions....) Here ya are! Enjoy! (One extra question this week!)

Er, and, I'm VERY old, hehe.

1. Do you remember what you dream about; and if so, have you had any recurring dreams? I remember some dreams, and I wouldn't say I have true recurring dreams. However, the variations on the "missing a test" dream might count as recurring.

2. What is the weirdest dream you ever had? Well, this was a really sad dream and it spooked me for years. I was five and we had been at my grandparents. They had one of those big old grates in their front room (the kind you could stand on when it came on and it would puff your skirt out). I had dropped a yardstick down one of the holes in the register. That night I dreamed that Grandpa had gone down to get the yardstick and had gotten burned up in the furnace. Unfortunately, he did die of a heart attack a couple of days later and I never got to see him again. You can imagine that for awhile if I had any death/injury dreams I was pretty anxious until I heard from the person.

3. Do you think your dreams have anything to do with what food you eat, what mood you're in, or something that's been bothering you at the time? Yep!

4. Have you ever been interested in knowing what your dreams mean, to the point of visiting a dream analyst or reading a book about dreams? I've looked at a couple of dream books. They're interesting.

Thanks, otto! I'll try to do better next week!